Master Spa LED Lights not working

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help. I have a Master Spa (legacy) and a couple of months before Christmas I did a water change. Whilst filling it up I lost track of time and went out to see that it had just started to overflow.

The RCD switch had tripped. I dropped the water level down, switched everything back on and it all appeared to be working fine, until I realised that the LED lights no longer work.

The control panel shows that they are on. I watched several YouTube clips etc explaining how to check the fuses (all on different hot tub models). I turned the power off, removed the side panel and found the main box, opened it and could see all the fuses and matched each with the diagram on the cover. All appeared ok, however I could not for the life of me find any fuse that had anything to do with the LED lights. The only mention of them was a cable plugged in to the board. I managed to match all the fuses to other parts but nothing at all for the lights,?

Unless I am a complete moron or going blind, anyone know where this fuse might be,.. ?  and whether this is likely to be the cause due to me accidentally over filling?

Any help would be appreciated, its been bubbly away but not being used at the moment due to the early dark evenings,

Sorry, I can't answer specifically what Master Spa is using.  However, for many spas there is a separate LED controller.  Follow the wire from the circuit board and see where it goes.  If you find a little black box somewhere, that's probably what got flooded.

Dave