caldera vacanza tarino 240 volt conversion

steelman

Hello all, just purchased a caldera tarino hot tub, and I was wondering if anyone else is familiar with the 220 volt conversion process. It comes wired for 115 volt 20 amp, but may be converted to 230 volt 50 amp. I have removed the jumper at the terminal block as the manual instructs, but it goes on to speak of a "technician" re-configuring the soft jumpers to allow the heater to run at 4k, and jet pump not to run concurrent with heater @30 amp, and run concurrent @ 50amp. There's nothing I can find that elaborates on what soft jumpers to re-configure. If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate if they could direct me in the right direction so i can finish the wiring. Thanks.  

• 4 months later...

Did you find an answer? I am trying to convert to the 230  30A and have not found out what the settings for the soft jumpers should be. Reply if you want to get to the soft jump choices on the LCD display, but I don't which ones set up for 30a or 50a configurations.