my own control of air blower motor

TroyNYRoy

I have a master spa HL 630   I really want to be able to control the air blower   Living in the Northeast it's not beneficial to run the blower during the cold winter months. I'm not opening the air blower valves into the water, but the blower is still running...I want to be able to turn it off...MY perfect solution would be to turn the blower on with the Aux switch on my control panel....I don''t see where on the control panel mother board a line going out for the blower motor........does anyone know where the blower motor is getting it's power from...this would help...if you can direct me in plugging in the blower motor to the aux lines on the control panels...this would be what I'm looking for.

Just disconnect the blower from the circuit board for the winter.  The inside of the spa pack has a wiring diagram that will show you which connector is for the blower.

The AUX button may be a solution, but  make sure the circuitry is set for the proper voltage.  They used both 120V and 240V blowers in spas, and you can burn out a 120V blower pretty quickly connecting it to a 240 source.

Dave

Yes.......now to find it......there's so much foam insulation and aluminum wrap under the spa.......all I can do is hear it......can't see it....Thinking it's hidden behind the control panel circuit board....that's where I hear it anyway.....I know it has to have a elec wire running to it.......I will wait for warmer weather...then craw around under there