I do not want to go to the public swimming pool anymore

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah... That's correct... I used to go to the public swimming pool with my kids, but not anymore after seeing a similar article online about the same…
It said that even after disinfecting the pool some germs still lurk in the water, which can cause major health issues in Children. These germs can cause various respiratory illness like asthma and hay fever.
But, my children love swimming and it is good for health. So, I am planning to build one in our backyard. I have already contacted a swimming pool installation team in Boston. They’ll be coming home by next week to discuss the design and other stuff. Maybe you can also do the same. And this is the article I was talking about-  https://www.parentingscience.com/swimming-pools.html  . Hope this helped you…

• 1 month later...

Some of the hi lights of the site above.

might put kids at higher risk
In addition, there is evidence that..... damage your DNA and increase your risk of cancer
Researchers are still trying to understand how the body reacts to chlorinated water and DBPs.
Unfortunately, there isn't any clear answer to this question