Cabinet Defect in Sundance Select Series?

Shredhead

I purchased a Sundance Select Victoria in June of 2016.

The cabinet has already cracked in all eight upper corners.

The dealer only replaced the front panel, because he had too, since it was falling of from his guys servicing the tub.

Not letting me post photos?

Anyone else had this problem and what should I do?

I"m not sure I understand your post.  You said the tub cracked in all 8 upper corners, but it's square, so it only has 4 corners.  What exactly do you mean?

If the corners are cracked, I would expect it might have had something to do with moving it, but the cracks would have been there when you had it delivered.  Has someone removed the sides, and perhaps over-tightened the screws which cracked it?   If there was a manufacturing defect, it would be quite a coincidence that it affected all the corners.

Sundance is definitely a premium brand hot tub, and I'd expect good service for the money you paid.  What does the dealer say?  Does he say it's your fault?  Does he say it's normal wear and tear?  Does he say it's a manufacturing defect but he doesn't care and he doesn't want you to call him anymore? 

Dave

Each side has 2 upper corners = 8 total upper corners cracked.

They weren’t cracked at delivery and 3 of the sides, were never touched or had it’s screws removed.

The front panel was removed for service and both if it’s upper corners were totally broken and wouldn’t hold a screw.

The dealer called today and finally agreed to replace the remaining three panels.

its definitely a manufacturer defect and I hope nobody else has this problem.