Taylor K-2042 mps interference kit

Hey guys, i've looked all over and cant find the answer to this. I recently got the taylor k-2042 mps interference remover because i had to start using mps every time the spa gets used. Its colder now and my landlord (who never bathes) and his handyman who's been working all day get into the spa at the end of the day every day now. It is super gross.. But i went through 2 weeks of problems associated with how dirty they are and the spa is finally back to normal. I need to learn how to use the k-2042 though, as the little card of instructions that comes with it just doesnt make any sense to me. Maybe i am missing something but i figured i would ask you guys. The kit i have is tje k-2006c. When i do the chlorine test i use the 25ml mark. How much of the k2042 do i need to put in to that? Do i add it before or after the powder? Thanks!