Tiger river Sumatran blinking power light

Axelkeitz

So I'm totally new to the hot tub world. I just got a used tiger river Sumatran. Not sure of the year... ?? The serial number is : N4G1377. So I got this and got it home, It was sitting on my trailer with the drains open. We left for vacation the day after we brought it home. In that time it got cold here, around 15 degrees. I had planned on getting a new cover, as well as wiring it in 220v instead of the 115v it is currently wired up as. 

So last night I filled it up with water and plugged it in( 115v), annnndddd nothing happened....?? The lights come on the display with the power light flashing but there are zero sounds coming from the pump/heater?? You can scroll through the menus on the display but I'm not sure what I'm looking at when I go through it?? 

So I'm not sure if the pump isn't getting water because it is frozen and there is ice in the lines? Would that cause the blinking power light? Also I should mention that I can't get water out of any of the drains?? It flowed water just fine before I left for vacation.... Not nothing comes out. Even when the tub is full. 

Any help would be great 

I'm guessing that it is frozen somewhere inside the tub?? That's why my drains are not working? I could not get all the water out of the tub last night so there is probably still 5 gallons or so in the bottom. I put a small space heater inside the tub with the lid on so the left over water won't freeze. I was out of options so I didn't know what else to do. As it is cold here. 

It’s a 2005.  Even if the pump was frozen, it would still try to run.  The bigger concern right now is possible freeze damage.

I think the blinking lights could be either a heater/control board/thermistor issue, but that wouldn’t explain why the main pump doesn’t run.  

I would contact your local Hot Spring dealer and have them troubleshoot.  Did the hot tub work before you picked it up?

Update: so following this post I was at my wits end with this tub... I placed a small space heater inside the tub over night and closed the cover. The next day it must have thawed out because I was getting water out if the drains again. So I filled it up with water and turned it on. Boom! It worked properly! So I let it come up to temp. Just to make sure everything was working as it should. It was plugged into 120v so it took about 24hrs. But it did come up to temp. 

I wanted to hook it up to 220v and get a new cover and a few other odds and ends. So I unplugged it, drained it and winterized it. All was good! 

Today I had finally gathered all my supplies and got it wired up 220v, got all my chemicals, and a brand new cover.

I flipped the breakers on and it came on just like it should. I could hear the circ pump running and could feel the heater heating up. About 2 mins in it started making funny noises like rocks were in the pump or something... then I heard a click and the power light started flashing and I lost the use of the controls. I turned the breakers off for a little and flipped them back on. Same out come. I noticed some white stuff in the clear lines going to the circ pump. So I pulled the i take line apart and it a like calcium build up or something. And there's quite a bit of it. I put it back together and tried it again with the same outcome. So I started troubleshooting and there is pressure from the circ pump through the heater and then I think the outlet after the heater is clogged.... ?? But I loose the line in the tub and am not sure where it goes?? So I unhooked the hot side of the heater and turned it on, it pumps warm water out and the power light does NOT start blinking!

So there has to be a blockage past the hot side of the heater somehwere???  And the back pressure on the circ pump is setting a switch off somewhere and telling the tub to shut down? 

Again  any help is great at this point! 

Thanks 

Long story short is I think I have a clog somewhere on the outlet side of the heater.

Because I can unhook the hose on the outlet side of the heater and it will run continuous. If I leave it hooked up it makes wired sounds and squeaks then trips something and the power light starts blinking and I loose all controls. But when that happens the circ pump still runs and the heater is still hot to the touch. 

So my question is where does the water go after it leaves my heater past the ozone fitting? And how do I unclog it?