New to hot tubs question

Siddspa

Getting ready to purchase.  I'm looking at either an 8'x8', no lounge or 7.2'x9' no lounge.  When sitting in the spa I like the distance between people in the 8x8, definately doesn't feel tight, and in the 7.2x9 even more so (end to end at least).  But I'm a bit concerned at the 7.2 foot end.  Have sat in quite a few 7x7 and 8x8 but couldn't find a 7.2x9 to test.  Anyone have any experience with these?  or understand what I'm talking about?  Greatly appreciate your opinions!

d2dcb1acb74fbc6d3d2c7eace94ac477--tubs-for-sale-hot-tubs.jpg

14 hours ago, castletonia said:

Who even makes the hot tub that is pictured?  7’2” x 9’ is a big hot tub.  Make sure you really need something that big.

I'm trying to see if someone has a 7 or 7.2x9 tub and has an opinion as to how tight the 7.2 end feels in comparison to an 8x8.  Thank you for your reply, and if I've offended you please accept my apology.

I was just curious who makes the spa in the picture, not offended at all.  How the hot tub is designed is as important as the size.  A lot of spas waste space in my opinion.  Unfortunately, your probably not going to find much info on a 7'2" x 9" spa, there are so few that exist.  Jacuzzi J-495 / Sundance Aspen are the two I can think of and they are 7'6" x 9'2".  Whichever brand you are looking at, use their dealer locator and try to find someone local, or reasonably local that has the spa.  A dry test would be the most informative way to know how much space there is.