Arctic spa heating issue

Mandy

We have a Arctic Spa summit less than a year old. It periodically allows the temperature to drop more than 10 degrees without the heater kicking in. The thermostat can be set to 103 and the temp reads 96. The store we purchased from  has no idea what it can be because it does sometimes work and we cannot predict when it won’t. If you try increase the heat, it still won’t kick in until it feels like it. We recently replaced the chip in the mother board on advise from the technician but does not appear to have helped. Pumps all work fine and it does hit the temperature you set it to at times. Any advise or similar issues would be great to hear. 

I have a 30-year-old spa of a different brand.  Over that time, on mine, when I would have intermittent no-heat, it was because the pump pressure was too low to activate the pressure switch to allow heating (a safety factor).  Mine has an adjustable pressure switch so I simply adjusted that.  Maybe your spa has similar ?