Large loungers and Passion Spas

pRox68

Hi All,

First post by a new user.  Typical story, I am in the market for a new Hot tub and have started shopping / learning.  I used to have a MasterSpas 800 something and liked it just fine, but had to sell it.  Been dry testing the usual suspects (Hot Springs, Master, Artesian, Caldera, Bullfrog, etc.) and have been having a common problem (I suspect).  I am 6'2", 270 lbs and don't fit well into many tubs.  A recliner is necessary and most of the dry testing has the head rests hitting me about mid shoulder.  I REALLY loved how the Bullfrog A series looked and operated, but the lounger was a bit too short and, surprisingly, uncomfortable.  I know that when you are bouyant in water everything feels different, but the dimensions will all still be the same.  I accidentally stumbled onto a store selling Passion Spas and tried a few out.  Remarkably, I fit into all of the seating positions, and they were comfy too.  Never heard of this brand until yesterday and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them?  This brand is apparently well known in Europe.  Seems like a quality build overall and I will schedule a wet test soon (3 hour drive one way).  Hoping for some opinions either way! 

Thanks!