Arctic Spa Coyote C25

MarshallUK

Hi i am new to Hot Tubbing and need some advice please.

On my control panel i have been told that if i press the light button for a few seconds it comes up with the filtration cycle adjustment. It ranges from 0 - 12..........am i right in thinking that if i select 0 it turns it off, select 1 it is one hour cycle per day, select thats 2 one hour cycles per day and so on??

I have it set on 1 but everytime i go to the tub it seems to be pumping away. Is this usual?.....do the pumps go all the time plus the filtration cycle, or should the tub be dormant for most of the time as i have selected 1??

i hope i havent confused you!

Some tubs let you set the duration in actual hours, some let you choose the cycle which is a per-programmed duration.  So, on some controllers, F1 is 2 hours, F2 is 4 hours, F3 is 6 hours, etc.. etc...

The fact that it gives you 0-12 as an option suggests that you are preset for two cycles a day, and you choose 0-12 hours as the filter time.  But if that's the case, than 1 should only run for an hour.  Unless you are walking outside to check it every day at the same time and it's just coincidence that it's cycling.

Is your tub heating?  The few Arctic Spas I've seen use the filtering pump to push water through the heater, regardless of the filter cycle.  So if you're tub is not heating properly, it's running the pumps for heating, not filtering.

Dave