iloc error code on old Coleman/Balboa

kvnbdvs

I purchased a used 1993 Coleman Hot Tub. I have been using it the past few years. I was getting a "FLO" error message from time to time, but it didn't seem to affect the performance. I was also getting an "ILOC" error once a week or so. It would just be shut down, but as soon as I hit a button or two it would fire back up. I replaced the temp sensor as well as the pressure sensor as I noticed that the wire had broke and had a poor repair job. I just filled it up for the winter and turned it on. It warms up to mid-90s and then an ILOC shows up. I wait several minutes, hit a button on the topside it fires up only to do the same thing... one time it blew the breaker too. I have never had a "SN1" or "SN3" error code, but in the past had seen "OH" a time or two. I haven't touched the heating element, but am wandering if it is damaged.  Any help would be appreciated

IMG_20171105_204251422 (Copy).gif

IMG_20171105_204245173 (Copy).gif

IMG_20171105_204349857 (Copy).gif

iloc usually means there is a magnetic switch on an access door that's open.   Putting a magnet on the switch while you work on the spa will usually take care of it.

Or, it means the circuit board THINKS there's a open door.  If there's no open door, chances are your 24 year old circuit board is not going to make it 25.

Dave