Greetings, All. We bought our Marquis Epic on 10/12 and love it. Filled it with our well-water (which is high-alkaline), shocked it with their recommended start-up shock, are using the @Ease Frog In-line Smart-Chlor system (in tandem with their Mineral cartridge) and feel like it is doing a good job of keeping things clean. As directed, I've tested the water regularly and it has shown to be high Alkalinity and sometimes higher Ph.  We've used their Alkalinity Lowerer balancer (1/4 cup) and....the water is cloudy.

How often can I attempt to reduce the alkalinity with that chemical? How long does it take to show results? The chlorine leves, by the way, are perfect.

Or....must I empty it all, refill, and start from scratch? 

I've been assuring my wife the water is clean, but wish it weren't cloudy!!

Any/all advice is appreciated but know that I truly prefer the Smart-Chlor/lower chlorine alternative to bromine....I'm believing this is a water/alkanity problem.

Thank you!