Jacuzzi J210 jets question

I picked up a 2008 J210.  Looks like new inside and out.  One issue is the the front set of jets (B) are not working.  The back 2 jet sets work fine, the air valves appear to work fine.  There is a very small amount of water flowing from the front set of jets.  I have turned on and off all of the jet diverter valves, they do turn off the Back set of jets but nothing seems to change as for the front 2 sets.  I removed one front main jet and no blockage could be seen.

All of the plumbing is in foam,  This is a 4 man tub, with one pump.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

If the diverter valve is cutting power to one side without affecting the other you either have the individual jets turned off which can be remedied by turning the faces of each jet or you have a clog in the line going to that side. If the jets are all on full and you're still not getting flow, I'd start with some jet clean before you start ripping into plumbing. 

Thanks Dan for your input.  Last night I finally figured it out.  The 210 has what I think that they call a massage jet, which is just under the water level on the left side that at full force, creates a whirlpool effect.  That is also a diverter valve, but it was stuck, full in one direction.  Last night I kept thinking that like the other valves/jets, it had to move and finally, I was able to turn it to the other extreme and then all of the jets worked as expected.

BUT, also yesterday, I noticed that the display had 3 lines/dashes on it and nothing worked/responded to "input".  The manual says that the high limit switch had tripped.  I found that if you hold down the + and - and pump buttons for a bit, a 556 and then 8.8.8 appears and you have reset it.

The temp had dropped to 95 and it went up to 101 and cut off the heater.  I checked the temp and it was 101 which is where I had it set, so I'm assuming that the high limit sensor is failing.  Am I on the right track?

Thanks again for the help.

• 1 year later...
On 10/17/2017 at 12:12 AM, William Pitzer said:

finally, I was able to turn it to the other extreme and then all of the jets worked as expected.

Hi William - I just bought a new J210 and was playing around turning all the jets on/off last night, and now I am having the same issue with the front jets not working. How were you able to turn the diverter on the 'whirlpool' jet to the other extreme to fix your jet problem? Thanks for any help you can provide.

25 minutes ago, ChrisH said:

Hi William - I just bought a new J210 and was playing around turning all the jets on/off last night, and now I am having the same issue with the front jets not working. How were you able to turn the diverter on the 'whirlpool' jet to the other extreme to fix your jet problem? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ok, total noob problem - this is my first ever tub so I know nothing (yet). I must have opened the whirlpool jet 100% by rotating the jet adjuster, which diverted all the flow away from the two front seats. I just dialed the whirlpool jet back to 50% and now the front seat jets are working again. Happy tubbing!