Cover Replacement for MasterSpa H2X Crosstrainer?

arnspa

We get all of our customs built by SpaMate out of Kansas City and they can be found online with a simple google search. They do quality work and if you have the tub year, make and model, they probably have factory dimensions on hand so there is no need to risk giving the wrong measurements. The nylon handles, nylon locking straps and nylon mesh uderside are all upgrades but well worth the extra money. Good luck to you.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I got just what you recommend.  Cost $1,100.  Our old cover, 2008, was well worn out.  Another post here told of my efforts to save it 3 yrs ago.  Now the vinyl was shot, plus one quarter was water laden and very heavy.
The new design is much superior.  Though it doesn't have a nylon mesh underside.  I think that was a drawback on  the original.