Jason B

Marquis 3 person spa, used, thoughts?

castletonia    0

The spirit is a really nice spa.  Assuming everything works and the cover is a good / decent condition, the  price is good.  Today, you would be hard pressed to get a new Spirit for under $7000. The Spirit is a way better spa than a Viking.  I would ask for the Spirit to be filled and heated if possible, to verify everything is working.

Jason B    0

Thanks for the reply. Wow, I didn't know they went for that much. I did write him again and he's going to fill it and get it heated for me.

So, is the Marquis brand much better you think that Clear Water? This was the other one I was looking at:

castletonia    0

My opinion, yes.  I sold Clearwater in 2008.  Had all sorts of issue with quality control and company support.  The few I sold seemed to hold up fairly well though.  I sold Marquis from 2014-2017 until I changed jobs.  Very good quality product with great company support.  FYI, I sell Hot Spring and Caldera now.  If I was too start over with my choice of brands, Hot Spring, Caldera, Marquis and Bullfrog would be my top choices.

Jason B    0
11 hours ago, castletonia said:

My opinion, yes.  I sold Clearwater in 2008.  Had all sorts of issue with quality control and company support.  The few I sold seemed to hold up fairly well though.  I sold Marquis from 2014-2017 until I changed jobs.  Very good quality product with great company support.  FYI, I sell Hot Spring and Caldera now.  If I was too start over with my choice of brands, Hot Spring, Caldera, Marquis and Bullfrog would be my top choices.

Thanks again. I will report back when I look at it. I will be recessing it in side my screened in porch. Which lucky the deck is about 34" off the ground, which means the tub should sit flush in the deck and easy to get in with the step that this tub has built in. I just love that look!

And this guy is what I was reading about full foam, where it says it isn't good, but like all things and opnions.... :)

http://www.xxxx.com/FullFoamVSThermallySealed.html