Pump works but doesn't respond to topside control panel

Rconn006

Hi,

I have a 2012 Master Spa Momentum 80 and the pump on the swim side doesn't respond to the topside panel when the "jet" button is pushed. However, the pump operates for a second every few minutes and about every 4th-5th time will run for about 10 minutes with no input from me. At one point I was getting LF code and then HFL code, but I am no longer getting those. Could be cause the pool is up to 98 degrees now. I left the topside control panel disconnected for a while and the pool heated to the default 100 degrees. I've removed the filters and cleaned them. I have loosened the coupler at the pump to relieve airlock, didn't help. I replaced the topside control panel and have cycled to power on and off numerous times. At one point i shut it down for half the day... My next step is the circuit board, but wanted to see if anyone has had this issue or knows the fix?

Cheers,

Ryan