Pentair Easy Touch temp won't calibrate

Jt32967

Neither air nor water will calibrate.  I have followed the instructions in the manual, and can change the numbers, but no matter what changes are made, the changes aren't saved.  I'm not too concerned with the air, but with the water being off, the heater won't turn on. I've seen other posts that indicate bad sensors as likely, but are two bad sensors at once likely, or is there circuit board common to both that may be the culprit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe the air sensor is correct, having considered it further, but water is off probably 10 deg.  Guessing it just needs to be replaced.  Changes still aren't saved on either.  So far, I've just lived with adjusting the heater up to 92, hoping for an 82 water temp.

• 1 month later...

When temp sensors fail, they usually report temps off in excess of 100 degrees.  If you can't save the adjusted temp setting, that would suggest a problem with the controller.  You may need to erase the EEPROM (memory), and start over.  Downside to that is that you would need to rebuild the system again (labels, time, date, schedules, etc.) 

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same issue and it is very frustrating. I’ve changed all thermistors and still cannot calibrate. I change the calibration settings and save and it just keep reverting.  I even changed out the control board. This seemed to solve the issue, but now 4 months later I’m back at square one. Boards are expensive so I’m hoping someone here has a solution. 

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
11 hours ago, jrtinwa said:

I would like to join this conversation.  I am having the same issue

This is a five year old thread. Please start a new thread. You will have a much better chance of getting your issue resolved.