Jacuzzi vs caldera

Delta cap

All,

im new to this forum.  Been researching and shopping and narrowed search to a Jacuzzi J345 and a Caldera Salina.  I really like the Jacuzzi and I think the price is good at $9,200 which includes cover lifter, stairs and all startup chemicals and free delivery.  Don't have my final price on Caldera yet.  My biggest concern is I can't find a Jacuzzi dealer in Birmingham where I'm moving.  Been tLking to Jacuzzi dealer in Nashville.  Will other spa dealers servic Jacuzzi brand?  Should this be a concern?

The Dealer location is a major concern.   When you call for service you're going to find out that the dealer only comes to Birmingham once a month, and then his tech will miss the appointment because his local customers need help.  That, plus they'll hit you for travel charges.  I'd make sure I got a firm idea of what kind of response time you can expect from a dealer almost 200 miles away.

I'd do a google search on hot tub repair in your area to see if there are any options.  It may not help with warranty, but once the warranty runs out and you're on your own, it would be nice to have a local company that can help you out.

Dave