Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a small above ground Gre pool with a cartridge type filter (which is clean and replaced frequently). Electricity is reaching the filtration unit, which is attached to the side of the pool but it is not turning the pump over. Is there a reasonably simple solution of should I call the Gre engineers?

Edited by Beverley
spelling error

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don´t know, what is  GFI? Sorry it´s a unit which I don´t want to/can´t open unless I have an idea what I´m looking for or have an idea of what I need to do. The Gre engineer has a broken foot and can´t come out!! Thank you for trying to help me I appreciate it

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Get a Free Hot Tub Quote

Save time and money by receiving multiple, independent quotes for a hot tub.