Leak under the spa

Hi,

i'm the owner of an Artesian Spa. Serie Island spa, model Grand Cayman. Bought in th 2010

I noticed a few weeks ago a leak in my spa. The concrete around the spa is always wet and I found that i'm losing about 1/2 inch by 3 days.

I started to try finding the leak.

My last test was this one :

- I emptied completely the spa

- let it dry for 1 week (everything was now dry around the spa)

- fill it up with only 1 foot of water (just to have water above all the holes (jets, pump intake, pump outake, etc.) in the foots area

- let it sit for 24 hours (i didn't start any pump)

I then noticed again a leak...some water came out around the spa.

So, my guess is good (i think) that the leak is somewhere around the foot area.

Now, my interrogation is : is there any "common issue" or easy thing that I can try based on my investigation ? I don't know but maybe it can be just a gasket or something like that. I would like to try everything before having to flip the spa on the side to access the under foot area.

Any help will be appreciate.

thanks

spa2.png

Hi Dave,

already gave a try to Fix-A-Leak.... 2 complete treatments...I read a lot of good reviews so I was convinced that it will work...but no..not for me.

I had some exchange with a certified Artesian technician and he saw in the past a few leaks coming from the water return line of the circulation pump.

So, I have no choice to flip the spa but now i'm trying to find a schema that can point me out what is exactly the "return line".

my guess is either a or b on my picture.

Untitled.jpg