Quality and Price

Hello, 

I've been searching for a new hot tub for a month or so and it seems that they are kinda all over the board with pricing. I don't care to pay more if it worth the money. I'm looking for a list of brand and related prices. High end, Mid range and low end. I was hoping someone could help me out. I'm looking for at least a 5-6 seater. No crazy bells and whistles, just therapeutic properties and may be some nice lighting. Not to worried about stereos, tv's and what not. 

Thanks in advance! 

Your on the right track, keep it simple.  I've owned 2 hot tubs and a swim spa and every one over the years simply lost "extra" features like radios, remote controls, ozone generators, UV lights just because they were not robust and the cost to repair did not provide something beneficial.

Most spas are actually simple devices made up of common components and most owners really never use all the features, 3 pumps, zillions of jets once the novelty wears off.

• 2 weeks later...