Best Tub For 10K

Hello All!

We have been on what seems like an ever ending search for the right Tub for us in the 10k (Canadian) price range and I'm hoping you can all guide us in the right direction.

What brands have the best reputation for longevity? I've read good and bad about most of the major brands. We really want to buy something that can stand the test of time, and that if it does break down, can be easily fixed.

currently we are looking at the Hot Spring Flair, and the Beachcomber 550 SE, but we are open to any ideas. 

and GO ;-)

Hot Springs and Sundance are probably the 2 best known companies when it comes to overall quality, ease of ownership, longevity and reputation. I'm not personally familiar with Beachcomber so I won't chime in on their work. In my opinion the most important thing is to buy from a local company with a good reputation of taking care of their customers. Regardless of manufacturer, things can go wrong with your tub. Buy from someone you trust will assist you if/when that happens. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for everyone's comments and help with this, it was VERY helpful in making our decision. We decided on he Beachcomber 578. Deeper than most of the competition at 38" and fully insulated. Costco has a sale on in Canada and you can get this tub for $8499 right now. They call it the "678" but it's really a Leep 578 for a much cheaper price.