Robotic pool cleaner

Well, I used to spend hours a day vacuuming the pool cause my budget robotic pool cleaner missed so much. After doing a lot of research online I figured that Polaris F9550 is a real life saver!  The filter it came with had very small holes, and it picked up the smallest particles (pollen) and clogged easily. Need to say we have lots of pollen. 
I usually drop it in the pool once a week and it does its thing. I have a free form pool that is approx 39k gallons and this thing cleaner does a great job!

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, a lot of old style pool cleaners are still in use, and few are still available in market. These can consume sometimes over 1,000 watts – which cost a LOT more in expenses to operate as compared to newer, low-voltage units. 

You can search for latest energy efficient pool cleaners in market but make sure you do also some research on clients reviews and find few genuine reviews before finally selecting the one.