New pool owner, heater venting questions

So hopefully this is in the right place, I'll start off with a little back information just to bring anyone willing to share their knowledge up to speed. We finally bought our first home about 6 months ago, the property has on it a in ground indoor pool, (about 15,0000 gallons I believe). I have never in my life owned or maintained a pool so I am still very new to this world.  We fell in love with the house and had the pool building itself inspected but unfortunately didn't understand how important a pool inspector would be. After dealing with a stained liner, and cleaning up a slightly neglected building I finally was able to get the water balanced out for the most part and find a propane company willing to work with me (some of them here wont service pools)... unfortunately when it came time to hook up everything we found out that we would have to invest in a new pool heater, we rolled out the over 20 year old raypak and just received our new hayward h200fd, the vent pipe looked ok from the outside and I ignorantly assumed I could reuse it, which of course I quickly realized would not happen. The hayward instructions are somewhat vague, the pool stores near me can't offer more then the number of someone to call, doesn't even sound like it would be a professional and I already have a friend of the family that is an electrician and owns a home improvement business helping us tackle it, he has installed pool heaters before just not indoors. I have now ordered a positive pressure vent kit for the model I have and am starting to become concerned if I ordered the right thing or not, apparently negative pressure is for vertical venting, and positive pressure is for horizontal, I believe since the vent pipe will be going out the side of the building it is considered horizontal, also, also I would like to understand what a drip tee is and if I need one, why the old system didn't have one but did need a draft hood? Lastly this vent adapter is coming from a company called heatfab, they have other vent pipe material to purchase and it's shown in the owners manual the part numbers for the rest of the piping to go out the building, the prices they ask are very high, just the adapter was almost $250 So we would prefer just to go to a hardware store and buy a few feet of double wall stainless vent pipe, is there a reason against doing this? 

Thank in advance, I know this was a lot at once but I'm finally at the point where I can admit I am lost...

received_802464783244370.jpeg

Edited by Tiffany11
Add photo