New inground pool line coming loose in corners

Hello all,

Im doing a GLI liner for my 14' x 28' inground pool. I have the liner in place and have readjusted it a few times, I have vacuumed until I filled the shallow end to 8".
I'm having issues in my corners. The liner bead was already tight there before I filled it with water.  Now the bead has came loose in three of the four corners.  There is also a good 3"-4" air pocket in the shallow end corners between the liner and wall.  I installed the liner on a sunny day with around 70 degree temps.  I haven't put anymore water in above the 8" in the shallow end due to the fact that it's been rainy and temps have been in the 50's and low 60's.  When I hung the liner the corner beads were tight but hadn't pulled loose but since the temps have dropped I think the liner has contracted causing the bead to pull away.  When I received my liner the manufacturer included a diagram of my measurements. My pool has a 6" corner radius and this was noted at the top of the diagram. But on the diagram itself they have corner radius as being 4". When I contacted the company that sold the liner they then contacted the manufacturer who told them that it was manufactured with only a 4" radius to allow for stretching. Does this sound about right or are they lying to cover someone's mistake? I've included photos of my corners and the diagram they sent me. Any replies are greatly

Hello all,

Im doing a GLI liner for my 14' x 28' inground pool. I have the liner in place and have readjusted it a few times, I have vacuumed until I filled the shallow end to 8".
I'm having issues in my corners. The liner bead was already tight there before I filled it with water.  Now the bead has came loose in three of the four corners.  There is also a good 3"-4" air pocket in the shallow end corners between the liner and wall.  I installed the liner on a sunny day with around 70 degree temps.  I haven't put anymore water in above the 8" in the shallow end due to the fact that it's been rainy and temps have been in the 50's and low 60's.  When I hung the liner the corner beads were tight but hadn't pulled loose but since the temps have dropped I think the liner has contracted causing the bead to pull away.  When I received my liner the manufacturer included a diagram of my measurements. My pool has a 6" corner radius and this was noted at the top of the diagram. But on the diagram itself they have corner radius as being 4". When I contacted the company that sold the liner they then contacted the manufacturer who told them that it was manufactured with only a 4" radius to allow for stretching. Does this sound about right or are they lying to cover someone's mistake? I've included photos of my corners and the diagram they sent me. Any replies are greatly

Hii... i am new here!!!!!