Collecting feedback from Pool or Spa Owners for a class

ml3286

• 2 weeks later...

Question 7 Do you maintain your own pool, personally? yes/no

then

Question 10 How much would you be willing to pay for a seasonal pool maintenance package?

Well if you maintain your own pool then you maybe you are not willing to pay for a monthly or yearly contract for someone else to do it. I much prefer to do things myself where and when I can.

2 hours ago, AlicattP said:

Well if you maintain your own pool then you maybe you are not willing to pay for a monthly or yearly contract for someone else to do it.

Not necessarily... 

Keep in mind a "Seasonal pool maintenance package" is a Bi-annual service and not a weekly service.  I get lots of customers that request "well checks" before and after the season.  They don't require a weekly service, but appreciate a professional to come in and check all the equipment and look for things that he or she may not know to look for.

But if it were worded as a "weekly service", plenty of people would prefer to have the pool maintained by a service, but don't due to the price quoted to them.  That question is an opportunity for the survey-ee to set an acceptable (to them) rate.  That's what surveys are all about,  taking the "temperature" of the customer base.