Is swimming a good exercise to burn belly fat?

Hii all, I hope everyone is doing well. I am working and I usually don’t get enough time to exercise and do workouts. I am not that slim and I am keen on losing some weight. I feel like I am losing my self-esteem and confidence a lot and now I am thinking of doing some workouts. I didn’t take it seriously before but now I do. I have a pool at home. While surfing online for some tips I came across this article http://www.soldapools.com/blog/swimming/7-health-benefits-swimming/  and found it to be interesting. After reading this I was quite surprised and now I am thinking of using it. My main problem is belly fat and I tried many methods before but nothing worked out. Since I spent many hours a day on my computer my health is getting affected. This would also be the reason why my belly fat has increased. I would like to hear your suggestions and advice on this. Please help me with this and thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Almost all of the swimming exercises helps to burn belly fat. But there is no supernatural spot-reducing exercise, if swimming done on daily basis it can burn body fat. In swimming pool, you enjoy the splashing and focus on fun, rather then thinking about how many calories burned and which muscle has being toned.

Swimming is the most easy and entertaining way to burn calories and this is what you are looking of your belly fat loss. As per Harvard Medical School, you will burn 372- 409 calories, if you swim for 30 minutes with average force. 

There are multiple more benefits of swimming:

• Helps in muscle building.
  • Swimming tone your muscles
  • Improve cardiovascular health

• 3 weeks later...

Swimming is an excellent exercise for not only reducing belly fat, but building muscle as well. Swimming is also a full body workout, which means it will target almost every muscle in the body. But most swimming pool are limited by the space, there are new kind of swimming pools, with hi-tech technology that can create river like flow in swimming pools. One of my friends bought such a poo. He told me that it was from a company named Esperanzamas. There is a link to the site here. Good luck, I hope this helped.