New to hot tub ownership - AMC-2210

AlicattP

• 1 year later...

Hi Alicat

i have one of these hot tubs in my garden and it was here when I moved in. I have rewired and it works great except.. the temperature is floating between 53 and 55 on the therm so the heating won’t turn on and I have no idea what filter I need. Do you have an instruction Manuel for this hot tub and what filter do I need ?? Also does the filter have a cap over it.. mine just has a space for the filter

Never found a proper manual that was specific to the model I have, had to piece it together from different sources. My PC failed last year and I lost a lot of info and had to rebuild a new system, I may have the manuals on an old HDD I'll have a look and report back.

The filter is a standard filter, I got mine in a local spa supplier cost me €30 but they are available for less online. 

I'll get what I can find and post again.

Alistair.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi everyone! sorry to jump on this 2018, but i just got an old AMC 2210 hot tub and as mr AlicattP i am having some issues with the top side controller. it used to look like the picture attached, plug and everything. Actually my controller works but it has no cover. I have the old D plug style. and checking online it looks like if i were to get a new one i'd need to replace the controller box alltogether 500£. so a bit expensive. i'm hoping to keep using it with the old one until it breaks.....but i am looking for a cover., so that the board is not open completely....any ideas? or anyone has the old cover and wants to sell it?  Thanks! Sophia

picAMC2210controller.jpg

• 1 year later...

Some wise folk on here that may be able to help.  I know it an old thread but maybe someone has this.  I’ve one of these amc tubs. Display panel is fine but the temperature reading has gone mad and it’s not heating.  Pump 3 all good but 1 and 2 dead. Pump one I hear a relay type click when selected.  It happened after running all night.  Is there a way to test the temp sensor or the heater?  Not sure what to do with the pumps but if I could get the heater going be a win for Xmas.