Hurricane damaged spa

ss234

The three pumps of our hot tub were flooded with salt water during Hurricane Matthew (2016). The pumps were flooded but not the mother board. We never use the jets and only use our spa as a hot tub to soak in. What are your thoughts on salvaging this? I was thinking of disconnecting the electric on the 2 jet pumps and buying/replacing the smaller circulating pump. Only running on the circulating pump. Would this work?

Looking forward to your help and suggestions.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of hot tub is it? 

If you're positive the motherboard functions properly, I see no reason why your tub shouldn't work.  Only having a circ pump is the same as using the tub without the jet pumps turned on.  As long as they're disconnected at the circuit board, I don't see any issues.

Nothing else  metallic was touched by salt water?  Lights?  Blower?  Ozonator?    Wiring?

Thank you ScubaDave

The spa a Canadian made hot tub. A cheap unit I bought second hand.

All the electric except for the 3 pumps was above sea water level. 

Glad to hear the opinions of others as well. Do you also think that a hot tub can function with only a circulating pump and the other 2 be disconnected from the circuit board but left in place?