What should I consider based on $7000 budget

Marquis, HotSpring, Caldera, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Bullfrog, Dimension One are the brands you'll want to look at.  You might throw Artesian and Arctic to the list if they have dealers in your area.  Most of those brands have something in the $7000 and under range, but you won't be getting the top-of-the-line models.  I'm a big Marquis fan, check those out if you have a dealer nearby.

• 1 month later...

I would also take a look at the Coyote spa line up built by Arctic Spas and are built for the worlds harshest climates. They are a worldwide company that ships the spas all over the world including countries like Norway,Russia,Sweden and Alaska where all these places get a lot of snow and colder temperatures

There are plenty of options in your price range, although in 6-7 seats you'll be getting fewer features.  I always look at it that when new I'll occassionally have 6-7 people over, after the first year you'll be using it alone or with your spouse.  The money spent on features instead of size might give you more in the long run.

As far as "low maintenance" is concerned, you're going to have to take care of it or you'll have problems.  "Long Warranty" is probably a better idea than 'Low Maintenance," as most of the internal parts are all made by only two or three different companies and they don't last like they used to.

is