A thanks and a question

Landmark Bob

Hello everyone!  Seems like this is the spa place to be. :)  I just recently got a beautiful Landmark S for free.  Happened to be in my own neighborhood.  The thing is immaculate, but does have a small leak in one of the upper jets.

So I got it for free, built a deck to put it on and began to run electric.  Got it all the way out to the tub and THEN found out it needs a special subpanel.  The original owner doesnt want me to have his because "it will leave screw holes in the deck".  Watkins wants $500 for one.  So off to eBay I guess unless one of you have a better suggestion.  From everything I can tell, I need the old 31578 (now Eaton 301755).  

Any suggestions on other part numbers, better costs, etc?

Thanks in advance!

Bob

Won't one of these from Home Depot fit your needs?
http://www.homedepot.com/b/Electrical-Power-Distribution-Breaker-Boxes-Spa-Panels/N-5yc1vZce9b?NCNI-5&searchRedirect=spa+panel&semanticToken=1004+++>+++spa+panel+{category}+

I used a Siemens panel with 60 Amp GFI, worked great for my need. I mounted it high on the back wall of the house where I could get to it from the deck, the wiring is contained in 1" PVC conduit.