Cal Spa keeps rebooting

kaddogmom

I have a 8 year old Cal Spa M-09-E111732L.  About 16 months ago the pump failed and took out the control board.  At that time the board, heater, and pump were all replaced.  About 2 months ago the spa started rebooting itself every couple of days. When it's running everything works well, all jets function the temperature comes up to set point of 104F.  Then the next time I go out to get in it and is back down to 100F (default temp).  I caught it reboot itself for the first time today.  All wiring connections are tight. It is not tripping the breaker or GFI.   Any thoughts of what may be causing this? 

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old post but Im having the exact same issues with my Cal Spa. The spa is about 6 years old and about a year ago the spa keep rebooting itself every couple of days. When it's running everything works well, all jets function the temperature comes up to set point of 104F.  Then the next time I go out to get in it and is back down to 100F (default temp). Like the original post above, I too caught it reboot itself while sitting in the tub.  All wiring connections are tight. It is not tripping the breaker or GFI. Maybe a circuit board?