Great Spa / Jacuzzi Help

Jason Marino

I want to take some time to give credit to a great service tech that I had the opportunity to deal with yesterday.  I found him on a forum and he was nice enough to send out his email address if anyone needed help.  I have talked with a lot of people in my life but never anyone this sharp.  Within minutes he not only had my issue diagnosed and fixed but he knew each and every detail about my spa.  He gave me great advice about things moving forward and he was one of the most polite people I have ever spoke to on the phone.  I emailed him about the issues and I received a response within a day.  Not only that I was given a number to call and deal with him direct which is rare nowadays.  I would advise anyone with issues to email him and he will be able to help with any problem possible.  I have saved both his name,number and email for the next issue that i come upon.  He has parts and everything needed to solve your problems.He can be reached at the following email:   premierhottubs@etcmail.com

Ask for James - he is one of the best as far as I am concerned.