Help On Selecting A Spa

jkduncan

First time Spa buyer looking to get a good quality spa for around 7000 dollars sitting 4 or 5 adults at times but mostly just me and my wife as our kids our mostly grown and we are soon to be empty nesters.

Some information first on where the spa is going to go, we are building a new room to measure about 20x26 to make a rec room out of it so it will hold a spa, some type of furniture and a bar. I think the most limiting factor is the door in the room so it must fit through a set of french doors.

We have looked at the following spas any help on these spas or others that you would recommend would be greatful. Thanks in advanced.

Vita Allure w/ ozonator and countious pump set up with cover cady and steps for 6500

Vita Essence w/ozonator and countious pump set up with cover cady and steps for 6200

Marquis Quest set up with cover cady and steps for 6700

Hot Springs Sovereign set up with cover cady and steps for 6995

Coleman 461 Deluxe set up with cover cady and steps for 6500

Thanks again for any help

First time Spa buyer looking to get a good quality spa for around 7000 dollars sitting 4 or 5 adults at times but mostly just me and my wife as our kids our mostly grown and we are soon to be empty nesters.

Some information first on where the spa is going to go, we are building a new room to measure about 20x26 to make a rec room out of it so it will hold a spa, some type of furniture and a bar. I think the most limiting factor is the door in the room so it must fit through a set of french doors.

We have looked at the following spas any help on these spas or others that you would recommend would be greatful. Thanks in advanced.

Vita Essence w/ozonator and countious pump set up with cover cady and steps for 6200

If this is indoors make sure you have VERY good ventilation. Soem will question the use of ozone indoors and if you're getting it it's even mor reason to make sure your ventilation is proper. I tend to prefer the Marquis and Hot Springs but everyone has their won opinion. Wet test teh saps if you can, it tends to reduce your selections by showing which fit/feel best.

Vita Allure w/ ozonator and countious pump set up with cover cady and steps for 6500

My vote would be for the hotspring Sovereign. You are going to find that it has a better filtration system, better insulation and the ease of use can not be beat. Even though it will cost you more on the frontside it will cost less because of maintenance in the life of the spa. Spas are generally delivered on their side so as long as you have around 38" or so you should be fine.

Good luck

QUOTE(jkduncan @ Nov 8 2005, 04:09 PM) 2569[/snapback]

Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, and Sundance would be my top three.

My vote would be for the hotspring Sovereign. You are going to find that it has a better filtration system, better insulation and the ease of use can not be beat. Even though it will cost you more on the frontside it will cost less because of maintenance in the life of the spa. Spas are generally delivered on their side so as long as you have around 38" or so you should be fine.

Good luck

Better insulation than who and why, better filtration than again who and how. ease of use why and how.

Better insulation than who and why, better filtration than again who and how. ease of use why and how.

Yea I would be carefull with statements like that also but one thing to consider is the use of a 24 hour circulation pump on any brand will make it very nice and quiet when it is filtering during non use so as to not bother you during other times in that room.

Yea I would be carefull with statements like that also but one thing to consider is the use of a 24 hour circulation pump on any brand will make it very nice and quiet when it is filtering during non use so as to not bother you during other times in that room.

Good point about the silent circ pump as it is being installed inside, Also check out the Tiger river Bengal spa at your HS dealer the seats are cut a little deeper than the Sovereign.