Jump to content

Please Help Me Id This Piece & Where Can I Get A Replacement


Recommended Posts


Newbie here. We just moved into a new house which has an above-ground pool & spa. They appear to get electrical service from an outside breaker box (see photo). The breaker box has a place to insert a key-like piece that if removed breaks the circuit & shuts off the power. The former owner gave me this key-like piece but I can't find it! I googled around but couldn't find it anywhere. Can anyone tell me the proper name for this piece & where I can purchase one.

Thank you very much!





Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...