Input On 7' Tubs?

Like to get some input on tubs. I'm a little partial to D1 specifically the Auora.. Dependable,quality and running cost are the big concerns. Definately a lounger and seating for maybe 2 other people. Price is always a concern I know the Auora is up there in price.Thanks in advance

Like to get some input on tubs. I'm a little partial to D1 specifically the Auora.. Dependable,quality and running cost are the big concerns. Definately a lounger and seating for maybe 2 other people. Price is always a concern I know the Auora is up there in price.Thanks in advance

Here is the online specs, actual monthly cost is dependent on you p/kw hr rate in your area. Great spas, great new operating systems by Gecko and well worth looking into. D1 is a great product, and I say that from experience of having worked in the Service Department for years.

Seats: 5-6

Dimensions: 84" x 84" x 36"

Jets: 35

The Aurora is the perfect place to relax by yourself or kick back with a couple of friends. There’s contoured seating all around, promoting proper body positioning, and the amazing UltraLounge for a full body hydro massage. You can also enjoy the calming affects of Chromotherapy, with the LFX package.

Energy Efficiency Info Monthly Cost: $11.30

Here is the online specs, actual monthly cost is dependent on you p/kw hr rate in your area. Great spas, great new operating systems by Gecko and well worth looking into. D1 is a great product, and I say that from experience of having worked in the Service Department for years.

The Aurora is the perfect place to relax by yourself or kick back with a couple of friends. There’s contoured seating all around, promoting proper body positioning, and the amazing UltraLounge for a full body hydro massage. You can also enjoy the calming affects of Chromotherapy, with the LFX package.

D1Dennis, did you not survive the Sundance/Jacuzzi takeover??

John

Yeah I like the D1. I recently bought a house in Venice,Fla and I'm planning on having a tub in the lanai/cage. Problem is there isn't any dealers that are close by. What is the chromotherapy and LFX package? Are they expensive options? I wet tested a Chairman a few years back and it was unbelievable but I really don't need that big of a tub and the price was up there also.

John

Nope, didn't make it out alive. Hahaha

John

Nope, didn't make it out alive. Hahaha

Yeah I like the D1. I recently bought a house in Venice,Fla and I'm planning on having a tub in the lanai/cage. Problem is there isn't any dealers that are close by. What is the chromotherapy and LFX package? Are they expensive options? I wet tested a Chairman a few years back and it was unbelievable but I really don't need that big of a tub and the price was up there also.

The Chromotherapy and LFX is basically a fancy lighting system, nice option, but doesn't add any real value to the spa. The systems are a bit pricey, I would look at the @ Home line, spas are great and the equipment is pretty much bulletproof at a much less expense. Keep in mind the warranty on your options like LFX etc, the coverage varies on these systems.

Good Luck.