Ozone Bubbles Missing

marq

Just noticed that no ozone bubbles were present last night, Master Spa tub, about 2 years old.

What are the typ failure modes of these generators and is there a way to test unit or is it typ a throw away and replace item?.

I had to bleed a pump after changing the water this weekend. I looked for the generator but only found the UV light box but this did have a hose coming off and running over to what looks like an injector going into one of the main lines.

Would the UV and ozonator be together? The only thing is that with all the foam I cant locate the line going to the specific jet where the bubbles used to come from.

Probably need to take panels off other sides for more inspection.

• 2 weeks later...

Setting up a DelOzone generator in the old Hot Spring Classic. I have the male plug on the cord of the unit and got a female to wire into the control box for the spa. In trying to figure out where to wire the black white and green wires I decided to use

the relay to which the circulation pump power outlet is wired. It is the one labelled 1111 in the box. The circ pump runs 24/7, as will the ozone generator, I assume, so it seemed a logical location for the wiring to be hooked in. The black and white go to poles of the relay and the green goes to the ground pole to which several other green wires are connected. Please let me know

if this sounds right. Nothing is powered until I get confirmation that it is done correctly. If this question should be brought up elsewhere please guide me. Thanks