Which Swim Spa

Mr mom

i have been on the computer for the last 3 days trying to figure out the best or the right swim spa to get. I have a daughter that has been Diagnosed with a non curable disease and core strengthening was important for her to do.Thought of a swim spa to get to swim and work out in but worried about the cost to run it and to handle the cold with here in northern wisconsin. I looked at alot of different Brands and the warrranty on them , just not sure which way to go, I looked at Artic spas Master spas,D 1 not many dealers tha handle swim spa here. Does anyone know if there is Catalina dealer in Wisconsin? We know we would like at least 15 to 16 ft or bigger. We would like to be in the spa also while she is in there,would be 4 of us total,would like to sit back and have jets on our back legs and feet,With a nice head rest. Thanks for reading any imput is greatly appreciated.

I am a Catalina Swim Spa Dealer but not in Wisconsin. I have reached out to a sales rep to see where the closest dealer is. In the meantime, you may email info@catalinaspas.com for more immediate help.

A 16' swim spa option that seems to meet your needs would likely be the 16' Relay Dual or the brand new 16' Catalina (See the 14' Monterey for seating arrangement, as the 16' Catalina isn't yet up on their website). Both of these are good options based on few details submitted.

I am always available to answer questions if you do not find a viable outlet. Good luck moving forward.