Jandy Aquapure 1400 No Flow Issue

sswitala

First time on this forum, so much help and information it is fantastic.

I have a Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWG that is 9 years old. I have replaced salt cell and sensor in past years. I check and clean the cell and sensor every month. The cell stopped generating chlorine about 2 weeks ago, the panel shows "no flow" and the "cell reversing" light seems to stay on all the time. There are no other codes that show up on the panel. The temp and saline level readings on the front panel seem to be accurate after manually checking them as well. My sensor is the black epoxy type with the additional daughter board installed. I have tried resetting the daughter board 3-4 times by holding down the reset button but it didn't help. While holding down the reset button after about 15 seconds the "cell on" and "flow" lights on the front panel come on and off for about a second, then nothing. Also the little green light on the daughter board is constantly blinking so I don't know if that is normal or not. I had a new daughter board so I replaced it but got the same results.

My questions are is the daughter board malfunctioning or do I need to replace the sensor again? I have photos of both the daughter board and face of the sensor if that would help.

Thanks so much for your help.