2004 Tiger River Bengal Leak

dholton303

Your spa is most likely leaking from that area where you see it coming through the screen. The good news is that this is probably not an in foam leak. It sounds to me like the source of the leak is going to be related to the warm air induction plumbing located in that corner. I'd be happy to walk you through the process to check this out offline or I can refer you to an authorized dealer or repairman in your area if you'd like. Please have your serial number available when you call Watkins customer service at (800)999-4688 ext. 8432 ask for Mike.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I have the same Problem going on in the same spa, Who can help me? It has been 2 years since Mike left his reply... It's a Tiger River "Bengal" series and it leaking from the Right front corner "Right of control panel" of the spa from the bottom right corner and coming from a screen. I looked in the front panel and everything is dry as well as the right side panel. I also took off the corner trim and dry in there. I used a mirror to look under the corner and water appears to be coming from a little white tube about 1/2 inch in diameter from under the screen..

"my 2004 Bengal is leaking from the screen under the right front corner( right of the controller compartment). does this indicate where the tub is leaking from?