Where Do These Heater Wires Connect?

pmark

Hi,

Three wires are disconnected from the circuit board near where external power comes into my Hot Spring Sovereign. The wire colors are green, white, and black and appear to run to the heater. Where should these wires be connected? Terminals P2 and P3 are open, and the GND hole appears to be missing a screw.

Here's a photo:

http://imgur.com/PKHGaY8

I don't have the manual and am not sure what year the tub is. An electrician told me that if it's 240v then it doesn't matter which terminal black or white go to since polarity doesn't matter. It would be nice to see a photo of what it's supposed to look like.

Thanks

The black and white go to P2 and P3, polarity does not matter either 120v or 240v. The green goes to where the hole is. The metal plate is still on the end of the ground wire- you need to find the screw that goes through the plate, through the PCB, and threads into the metal plate behind the control box. If you cannot find one- it's the same size as the other ground screw holding the ground lug to the right of the main terminal block.