1997 Tiger River Bengal Spa

firehots

I was wandering if anyone owned one of these spas. I just got one given to me. There are several lines that are disconnected inside the compartment. I can not find any good images of inside, or any plumbing diagrams. there is one line coming from the top left under top that has a broke off plastic barbed end on it. there is two lines coming from upper left. One has a check valve with a 3/4 threaded end on it and the other is longer and also has a broken clear plastic nipple in it. There is also a small line coming from the bottom center that has a clamp on it with no fittings attached. When tub is full of water that small line flows water out. The only thing I can figure is that all the lines had check valves on them.. Any info or pictures would be of great help. I blew air through all the lines and they each go to a different set of jets.....

Hi Firehots, Thanks for posting your hot tub inquiry. Please call the Watkins customer service department at (800)999-4688 ext. 8432 and ask for Mike. I have the plumbing diagrams that you are asking for. I can also help you with part numbers for any replacement parts you need.

Mike

• 3 years later...
On 10/13/2014 at 6:02 PM, Hot Spring Official said:

Hi Firehots, Thanks for posting your hot tub inquiry. Please call the Watkins customer service department at (800)999-4688 ext. 8432 and ask for Mike. I have the plumbing diagrams that you are asking for. I can also help you with part numbers for any replacement parts you need.

Mike

Mike, are you still around?  I, too, need a plumbing diagram for my leaking Bengal.

• 4 weeks later...