Artic Spa - Forever Floor

stuarty1874

Hey Guys, we have an Artic Spa Hot Tub with the Forever Floor. I was under the impression that the Forever Floor was 100 % sealed and there are no drains either in-sight... or out-of-sight (i.e under the tub).

We currently have an issue with a leak in our tub and there is water on the floor around one side (outside) of the tub.

As part of the original install the electrician did drill a hole to run power... but its as tight as it could be... and is not on the corner where I see the water leaking out.

The dealers tech came out last night and he was adamant that there is a "drain" hole on the Forever Floor... albeit out-of-sight. He was a nice guy but I simply don't believe him (maybe I should)...

He did troubleshoot the issue (at 8pm in the pitch dark) and said he found the leak. I have no reason to believe that he didn't find the leak... but that doesn't explain the water outside the tub.

Long story short is that I bought a Hot Tub.. Arctic Spa ... for 11 grand. That is a lot of money for me and I was sure I was buying the best... and the best support crew too.

So... lets start with the Forever Floor.... 100 % sealed or not?

TIA

Did they say 100 % sealed, WITHOUT any drain holes (seems to me you'd REALLY want some kind of drain mechanism to prevent water build-up simply from condensation). Maybe the tech was simply repeating misinformation that he was taught, or led to believe.