Pools And Children - Safety Fence Questions

dollerprod1

Hello I have just purchased pool with a home and I have 2 small children. The first order of business is going to be installing a Child Safety Pool Fence, among other safeguards.

I am here for one main question: Can anyone with experience/knowledge of several brands/types recommend a particular product? The internet has seemingly hundreds of different options, and I want to be sure I am getting the most reliable.

I plan to span it the entire width of the pool from one end of the enclosure to the other, completely blocking it. I also will install it myself. Just need product recommendation.

Thank you for your help with this all-too-important question!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there! A good day to you. The best way to deal with buying swimming pools and having kids is to check the best barrier in order to keep them safe.You should make sure that the pool that you will buy will not bring harm to your children. Hope that your kids will enjoy swimming in their new pool. Have a nice day. ^_^;)

• 4 weeks later...

That’s right. There are many types of pool fences available in the market. I suggest you look for a full fence contractor in your area because they will know exactly what type of pool fence to install which will also comply with local pool fencing rules. http://www.fenceco.com.au/