Limelight Flair Lights Not Working

SethL

I have a 2009 Limelight Flair hot tub that has always worked great until recently. About 6 months ago a light or two did not match in color. By resetting the power I could usually get them back in sync. Now, the lights do not work at all. The control panel will show that the lights are on, but they are not. I checked the AC to DC power supply and it is functioning. Also checked that power comes through the light controller and it does. Any other suggestions on what I can check before calling for repair?

Thanks. Seth

It could be as simple a single broken light housing. Look closely for any broken light housings- any water in the loop can make the entire system go wackadoodle- lights coming on when they're off, different colors, or not working at all. If that doesn't do it, call a pro. He'll check the light controller, as well as double check the transformer.