Hotsprings Spa - Freshwater Iii Question

elav

My Hotsprings Spa Watkins Freshwater III ozonator from 2009 has finally failed. This version has a curved top housing. I've noticed that the present Watkins Freshwater III ozonators have the same name but are a different form. Can someone tell me the changes or improvements on the newer version? I found someone that has the old style for sale but if there are improvements with the new version I'll get that instead. Are there improvements or did they just change packaging or perhaps the supplier? Thanks in advance.

I believe in 2011 they came up with a more compact version of CD ozonator. In my understanding they both (2009 and 2011) are CD ozonator. The Irony is, both versions 2009 and 2011 claim to be long lasting, which i believe may not appeal to you since you are in the market to buy one.