Solana Tx Gfci Question

I have a 2007 Solana TX i got for free a month ago. It won't heat up, and to me it won't stay on long enough for it to get hot, yet the breaker doesn't trip, something isn't telling it to stay on. The ready light is constantly flashing. The manual says one of the sensors. So I replaced all sensors (Thermistor, high limit and pressure switch) still flashing ready. So I moved on to the heater. I replaced it and still nothing. So that only leaves the circuit board and the GFCI power cord. Well i tested the power cord GFCI and it trips, but it makes a quiet buzzing noise and can feel a vibration. When i hit reset it does nothing until I unplug it and plug it back in then it resets. Would that be a sign its bad?

If a GFCI is bad the entire tub won't work.

Try removing the leads from the pressure switch and test two things, first of all, with the power off, verify there is no continuity thru the pressure switch, secondly, with the power on, verify there is continuity.

If you want to fix it yourself, stop throwing parts at it. It defeats the purpose of fixing it yourself (saving money). You need to troubleshoot properly before just buying parts. You could have easily OHM'd out the thermistor and high limit, and realized they were fine. Replacing the heater does nothing, because the heater isn't getting power.

You've already spent more in parts than a repair-man would have charged parts and labor to fix. Call a pro. But if you're hell-bent on going it alone, I doubt the circuit board is bad. Replace the control head (the one part you didn't mention). The thermostat logic is in the control head. If it's not interpreting the signal from the temp sensors correctly, the fail code would be the same as a bad thermistor (flashing ready light). Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure is to have the parts on hand. And a quality Hot Spring repairman should have all of those on the truck.