Bullfrog Spas - Any Comments On This Brand?

I Need a Spa

I haven't seen any discussion about this brand, Bullfrog Spas. Does anyone have any comments about the Bullfrog model 682?

We're leaning toward the Caldera Hawaiian, Paradise series. The Bullfrog is bigger and cheaper. The wet test will be the decision maker.

have not heard of this brand but whatever you do donot buy the gulf coast spa that has been running on infomercials nothing but problems.

have not heard of this brand but whatever you do donot buy the gulf coast spa that has been running on infomercials nothing but problems.

Frank - It's interesting you mention Gulf Coast. I called on an ad in the local paper this weekend posted by what seemed to be a lady who had bought a tub, but was relocated and wanted to sell it. The ad said she paid $8900 but would take $3900 because she had to sell. It turned out that "Karen" was selling Gulf Coast spas, and there was a ton of background noise when I called (chatter) so I doubt she was in her kitchen.

I "googled" the ad and found the excat same text that ran in a Raleigh and Charlotte, NC Newspaper. The local phone number she posted in the ad was an answering maching that gave another phone number to call. Anyway, the whole thing smells like fish.

I haven't seen any discussion about this brand, Bullfrog Spas. Does anyone have any comments about the Bullfrog model 682?

We're leaning toward the Caldera Hawaiian, Paradise series. The Bullfrog is bigger and cheaper. The wet test will be the decision maker.

This purchase has the be the right one for you for the next 10+ years so think it through and certainly let the wet test be your guide (along with dealer/manufacturer confidence). Caldera is a good spa option. Bullforg is a lesser known company and I think their concept is unique but I think it's more of a Marketing idea. I personally don't see much value in the idea of changing out those jetpacks and at their cost I doubt many people would. Whichever fits/feels best to you is probably all that matters.

It must be a good product they have a lifetime warranty against leaks. I have heard good things about Bullfrog spas. From owners of Bullfrog spas.

Happy Hunting

TBK.

Lifetime warranties are Marketing ploys. They typically are fully warranted for 7 years and then there are exclusions. Ask questions on this and look it over closely and I'm sure you'll find it's not the "lifetime" they want you to think it is. They're not the only ones to try that tack.

Lifetime warranties are Marketing ploys. They typically are fully warranted for 7 years and then there are exclusions. Ask questions on this and look it over closely and I'm sure you'll find it's not the "lifetime" they want you to think it is. They're not the only ones to try that tack.

SPaTech that tub cannot leak except into itself so why would they not warranty it for life? I can assure that every now and then there is a company that comes along and actually means "Lifetime" wich by definition is as long as you own the tub. Im not touting the bull Frog as I hate their jet pack design, I have watched them over the years and the quality of the tub is good, I just cant get past the limitations on their jet packs, its operated off of one main line of water all the way around the tub, causing certain seats to be incredibly weak in performance (weak in my opininon anyway) but as far as quality they do hold up very well I know some people in Phoenix who own them and not one problem. I also know the dealer there and they are doing well with the line.