2003 Sundance Altamar, No Display, No Power

I have a 2003 Sundance Altamar I picked up used last year. I've been using it on average once a week or every 2 weeks, and haven't had a single problem with it. However my roommate has recently been using it practically every day. Tonight I went out to use it, and it's completely dead. no display, no power, nothing. I noticed both breakers at the box and main panel were tripped. I tried resetting them, but nothing happened, and neither breaker tripped. I grabbed a wire tester, and checked for power signal at the board. I've attached the picture that shows which wires are receiving power. The 2 main ones that are not are the 2 going to the heater. Does that mean the heater died? My roommate did tend to set the temp to max most of the time, and then he would set the temp back down to 98 and switch back to economy mode as I asked him to do. Could this constant daily changing have overrun the heater? Any other ideas, or ways I can check to determine what exactly is wrong. I do have a multimeter but not sure how to use it to test the wires to get proper readings. Thanks for your help

Picture of the board can be seen here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/spdj20/IMG_4947copy.jpg

UPDATE: So I talked to a local spa repair guy today. he told me it was most likely the fuse, so I checked it for continuity and sure enough there was none, so I knew the fuse blew. After a trip to HD I put a new fuse in turned on the breaker and I got power and the display came on showed the temp and no error...for all of 5 seconds before I heard the fuse blow and the breakers trip. So something else is still the problem.

UPDATE 2: So I decided to risk my last fuse but disconnect the 3 pumps and ozone from the board. First I turned power on to the board with no pumps or ozone hooked up. The display turned on, fuse didn't blow, but the display was flashing FLO and CIRC. Turned off breaker hooked up the circ pump. Turned breaker on. Circ pump did nothing, no water was flowing. Figured that had to be the problem. Just to be safe, powered off, hooked up high speed pump. Powered on, ran pump, no problem. Powered down, hooked up 2 speed pump. Powered on, ran both speeds, no problem. Powered off, hooked up ozone, at this point everything was connected again. Powered on, no breaker trips, but display still read FLO, and the circ pump still did not make a sound.

At this point I've pretty much narrowed it down to the circ pump, but since it's 230V, not sure how I can test that to see if the pump is actually working, or if the problem lies on the board somewhere. Would a bad sensor cause the circ pump to not even click over or make any noise, cause I don't want to go buying a new pump, if the problem could lie somewhere else

Any thoughts? Or at this point should I just pay for a tech to come out. Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...